Thursday, January 12, 2012

Chugga Chugga

That's my impression of a choo choo train, which is what I feel like right about now!

The season of everything being new and unfamiliar is over and I feel like I've entered a new phase. I'm seeing dots (which is an improvement), but I can't connect them all to form a picture quite yet. Every once in a while I manage to connect one or two, but then am stopped by a gulf so wide I wonder if I'll ever be able to connect them all!

That's where the train comes in. I know just enough now to know how much is left to learn. The landscape can be totally overwhelming, but I have to just 'stay on track' and trust that eventually I'll be able to get to the next stop. In my mind, that means a breakthrough. Breakthroughs are great because they give you just enough fuel to make it to the next stop.

Okay, enough with the word pictures.

Thanks everyone!

AS

No comments:

Post a Comment